Effective communication is all about conveying your messages to other people clearly and unambiguously. It's also about receiving information that others are sending to you, with as little distortion as possible. Therefore, to be an effective communicator and to get your point across without misunderstanding and confusion, your goal should be to lessen the frequency of problems at each stage of this process, with clear, concise, accurate, well-planned communications.
- Organisational Communication
- Corporate Communication
- Interpersonal Skill
- Understanding Basic Protocol Ethics
Business is about first impressions and on-going interactions. Employees’ appearance, attitude and behavior are direct reflections of your company and brand.
In Communication training, participants will be exposed to Basic “Neuro Linguistic Programming” – NLP, which is “The Art of Persuasion”. Participants will learn skills to be an effective communicator and influencer. NLP was originally developed from the work of effective change agents who were renowned for their ability to communicate and persuade. As a successful business person it is essential for you to be an excellent communicator, so not only is your message heard clearly but people respond to your message appropriately.
You will learn:
- Rapid and deep rapport building techniques so you can build sustainable rapport with anyone quickly
- Rapport to influence; being influential and persuasive within a rapport setting so that the other person responds positively without feeling cajoled
- Recognising different communication styles and the how to be able to use language of different communication styles in your everyday communication
- Reading body language and the tonal qualities of voice to interpret whether the spoken word is consistent with the non-verbal messages
- The language of precision. Recognising and utilising language patterns effectively by detecting different types of language structures people use and using specific language patterns to elicit and work with the hidden messages embedded in the language structures
- After this module you will have learned key influence and persuasion processes to be highly effective in rapport building and communication in your work place.
How do your employees measure up?
In our business etiquette series, your employees will learn the hidden value – and priceless potential – of image, etiquette and protocol and how they can make a difference in business.
The Etiquette Essentials, we’ll provide employees with the fundamentals for notable first impressions – how to look, act, and be their best in any professional situation.
- Presenting a business card
- Body language & gestures
- The impact of words, participants will learn the immeasurable value of image and etiquette in business.
- Understanding of office courtesy
- Technology protocol
- Meeting manners in and out of the office
- The principles of business travel, your employees will possess the tools they need to support your corporate image from the inside out
Apart from bridal and evening make over, Adamaya also proves to be the preference of the entertainment industry. This is evident in our numerous make up sponsorships of famous Malaysian artistes and a variety of TV programmes. In addition, our make up artists are ever ready to do on location assignments such as theatre /films productions and magazine photo shoots.